The cutting edge medical technology in the non-invasive liposuction body. Direct and spectacular results from the first session.
HIFU (High Intensity Focused Ultrasound) technology is the only aesthetic medicine technology that has been approved by the US FDA for both face and body applications. It is known that the use of focused high frequency ultrasound has been practiced in medical science for over five decades, both diagnostically - due to the high depth that high frequency ultrasound can reach - and to provide answers in cases where surgery is not possible approach or alternatively.
Aesthetic medicine has caused a real scientific revolution for spectacular effects on the face and body. It is the only medical technology where its application can, during a single application, achieve a triple effect on the level of body sculpture and correction of the contour.
NON INVASIVE LIPOSCULPURING BODY WITH DIRECT AND PERMANENT RESULTS
HIFU BODY is based, like HIFU MEDICAL THREAPY FOR FACE, on the capabilities offered by high frequency focused ultrasound. HIFU BODY allows us, by focusing on depths of 7mm and 13mm, to interfere with adipose tissue, and at the same time achieve a triple effect: Reduce local fat, treat skin loosening and cellulite. This happens through the heads that are used during the application, the four energy converters found in them, through the bursts they carry, achieve tissue activation, adipocyte lipolysis, skin tightening and cellulite treatment. These impressive results are achieved through the targeted focuses of focused ultrasound performed during application. Increased temperature at focal points, although not perceived by the patient with a burning sensation, causes immediate necrosis of fat cells without affecting the underlying or underlying tissues at all. With the passage of time, usually between 8 and 12 weeks, the cells of the damaged fat are reduced and due to the physical regeneration of the body, the body contouring is achieved, that is to say, its uniform re-formation. The stimulation of the tissues carried out creates a neo-collagenogenesis which in turn contributes to the improvement of skin quality and re-shapes the contour of the body.
With HIFU, we have the ability, in areas where until today only surgically could be effectively dealt with the relaxation and accumulation of local fat, remarkably reforming, sculpting and reforming the aspect of the application area.
- The inner and outer surface of the knees
- the femoral anterior and posterior surface
- the basin
- thigh thighs
- anterior and lateral abdominal area (love handles)
- other body spots where there is accumulation of local fat, and which may vary from patient to patient.
Frequently Asked Questions about HIFU BODY MEDICAL THERAPY
- 1.Are immediate results immediately following the application of hifu body medical therapy? And if so what are they?Depending on the patient’s fat percentage, the area of application, and the biological condition of his or her tissues, we have an immediate reduction of 2 to 6 cm.
- 2. How long does each treatment last? Usually 15 to 60 minutes, depending on the different application area and its extent
- 3.When can we see the maximum of results? 8 to 12 weeks after treatment we have the maximum of the effects of hifu body medical therapy. This is because our body needs this time to be able to metabolize the fat tissue that was destroyed during the treatment and to produce collagen, hyaluronate and elastin that will cause tightening in the application area alongside slimming.
- 4.How long do the results last? During treatment, fatty tissue is permanently destroyed, so if the patient follows a healthy lifestyle, a balanced diet and the exercise in his life, the results will be definitive.
- 5.In which cases should not the hifu for body be applied?Before applying Hifu for body, the attending physician must ensure that the fat in the application area is more than one centimeter. It is also essential in the area where it will be applied that there is no surface wound, inflammation or allergy.
- 6.How long should it take between two Hifu body treatments?Usually we recommend that between the first two first 10-15 days for the first time and 15-20 working days for TRITI. For the following times and for maximizing the results we can repeat treatment once a month.
- 7.How many times can we apply to the same site?Most often it is suggested to repeat the application 3-6 times, depending on the percentage of fat in the area
- 8.Are there any side effects?HIFU BODY therapy is absolutely harmless and painless
- 9. How long does the patient return to his daily activities? The patient can immediately return to his daily activities without any sign or irritation to the body, and of course without any pain or limitation in his movements.